Oh, and if you have a problem with Catelyn Stark, you probably won't like anything I write.
The US Supreme Court has struck down both the federal Defense of Marriage Act which limits the definition of marriage to 1 man and 1 woman AND California’s Prop 8 which banned gay marriage there. Thank you, Supreme Court, for making me believe a little more in the American legal system today.
- franjos reblogged this from dknc3
- harrisonflynn reblogged this from sarahbennet
- harrisonflynn likes this
- pretty-visitors-6277 reblogged this from soumay
- soumay reblogged this from ouatlawqueen
- andsometimesloveisnotenough likes this
- sarahbennet reblogged this from ouatlawqueen
- asolitaryrose likes this
- starkfish said: On the doom-and-gloom side, they also struck down a vital part of the Voting Rights Act of 1965. :-/
- sarahbennet likes this
- ouatlawqueen reblogged this from dknc3
- justadram said: YES!
- dknc3 posted this